fiftytwelve

Fiftytwelve's Gts (Update: 05/22/15)

239 posts in this topic

nah, theyre ebay ones. lol i was gonna get the mugen ones, but theyre just too much

looks good dude keep it up
thanks man. will try ha

nah, theyre ebay ones. lol i was gonna get the mugen ones, but theyre just too much
I think the OEM ones look better then the Mugen ones.

Nice car make me think I should of got red.

I think the OEM ones look better then the Mugen ones.
yeah, i think so now too.

thanks. at first i was a bit sketchy for getting red, but im starting to like it more and more. i actually wanted either the TB or the WW, but there werent any more manual GTS' at the dealership besides this red one i have now. -_- lol

thanks. at first i was a bit sketchy for getting red, but im starting to like it more and more. i actually wanted either the TB or the WW, but there werent any more manual GTS' at the dealership besides this red one i have now. -_- lol
Everything happens for a reason. Now look at your car. Looks a great.

Maybe its the camera but your red looks different than all the others i like this one better. Nice clean ride bro keep it up.

Everything happens for a reason. Now look at your car. Looks a great.
haha yeah man. im really liking it now. maybe down the road, when im going to repaint it, i may or may not change the paint since people keep scratching my damn car. lol but thanks bro.

Maybe its the camera but your red looks different than all the others i like this one better. Nice clean ride bro keep it up.
haha nah, its the same rally red as everyone else's. i photoshopped most of these pictures. turned up the saturation to bring out the color. im really trying to get one of these nikon or canon cameras. :-/

new pictures up taken in the NC area. check first post.

"Update: (11/10/09)

- Added a Home Depot Front Lip (Temporarily only just to protect my front dams)

-Took couple more pictures and played around with the HDR"

See first post for pictures...will have more once i pick them up through my friend's camera.

"Update: (11/10/09) - Added a Home Depot Front Lip (Temporarily only just to protect my front dams) -Took couple more pictures and played around with the HDR" See first post for pictures...will have more once i pick them up through my friend's camera.
SICK pics bro. HDR ftw. Looks like a scale model lol. Lip looks good bro. Keep up the good work.

Lol sick pic man.

Nice copy on my Home depot lip style :P why u didnt do the center like me? look better.

And my new front lip gonna be home anytime now so i gonna get rip of that Home depot lip lol

SICK pics bro. HDR ftw. Looks like a scale model lol. Lip looks good bro. Keep up the good work.
thanks zero. haha yeah, i like that illusion for some reason.

Lol sick pic man.

Nice copy on my Home depot lip style :P why u didnt do the center like me? look better.

And my new front lip gonna be home anytime now so i gonna get rip of that Home depot lip lol

lol thanks. when i put it on the center, it didnt look right. it was like flaring upwards. im gonna redo it once i can get a hold of a front lip that goes straight across. cant wait to see your new lip

a home depot lip huh. looks kl. how do u go about getting tht btw?

Sick ride man - the last pic, the HDR shot is awesome - Been working on getting my DSLR settings down for a few myself - Keep it up man!

Looking good like usual my friend.

a home depot lip huh. looks kl. how do u go about getting tht btw?

follow this:

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149878

i didn't drill anything though since its only temp. the tape itself held up pretty well so far.

That last picture is so sick. Nice ride e5005501.gif

thanks man

Sick ride man - the last pic, the HDR shot is awesome - Been working on getting my DSLR settings down for a few myself - Keep it up man!

thanks, i need to get on one of those SLR cameras. i only used a cheapo sony cybershot camera. photoshop + photomatix do wonders...sometimes. lol

Looking good like usual my friend.

thanks bro. you need to put up some pictures of yo whip. haha. haven't seen any updates of your car in awhile. cant wait to see your wheels too. :-c2

I have a few from this past week-end meet...rims will be here tomorrow, can't f'ing wait!!

Today I rolled my rears :D

I have a few from this past week-end meet...rims will be here tomorrow, can't f'ing wait!!

Today I rolled my rears :D

shweeet. demanding pics once you put em on! what are the specs on your volks wheels again?

Update: (03/20/10)

- Wingless

- ARS HL Front Lip

Check first post

Scheeet. As for trunk lip, get mine Rexpeed Trunk Lip or ACI new trunk.