09ApexOEMplus

09Apexoem+ Painted Wheel Pics And Video!

666 posts in this topic

Well here it is -

4096687697_b175ff6129.jpg

4097446896_98bb9c2325.jpg

4096689011_6e0525c615.jpg

4096689045_59cac41db9.jpg

4096689067_e460bc8ce4.jpg

4096689165_fc61ac6f60.jpg

4097447578_5c6c7c3b70.jpg

4126862268_f6dc158c17.jpg

4126094525_c00447708c.jpg

4126095203_c418affd23.jpg

4126096759_0522ab321d.jpg

4126098067_d09cbaaa4a.jpg

4126098717_14f8f02106.jpg

4126868486_70a7c843c3.jpg

4126101421_ac6d6984da.jpg

4126102219_a955aee76a.jpg

4126103477_45e63581ff.jpg

4126873776_46cec2e894.jpg

4130113400_e219826df3.jpg

All I've got done so far for mod's are Black out front grill and red vinyl overlays. I have a ton in the works but I think I'm going to wait until spring to get them put on.

your tac and mph gauges look better than mine. :(

Nice car though. What are your plans for it?

Damnnnnn, what camera do you use?

zstonerrr - I didn't know they had different gauges out? Thanks though. I have some rims, lowering springs, vlip, evo x nose, greddy SE, and an Evo X wing so far. I'm just stock piling haha

Dr3w - Thanks man. Used a Nikon D80 with an assortment of lenses : Also used photoshop and lightroom 2 to clean up things etc. I shoot in .RAW format so you have to import em etc.

wow what a nice car and photoshoot, a really clean ride, cant wait to see all your stock piled mods on ur ride!

wow what a nice car and photoshoot, a really clean ride, cant wait to see all yuor stock piled mods on ur ride!
Thanks! I can't wait to get em on either! Kind of a tease having them but I'd rather get them all and then put em all on at once over a weekend or week or something. Sucks looking at them in the boxes and having to wait though for sure haha

Modifications Update:

- Tein S-tech springs

- CF Evo X Nose

- CF RRM Front Lip

- CF Evo X Wing

- Red Color lightweight Lug-nuts w/ wheel locks

- OEM Ralliart floormats and door sills

- Silver Roofrack system with fairing and thule Fork mount holders

- Evo X side mount plate holder

Wow, that's a lot of stuff. What's the offset of your Rota's? Could you provide more info on the Tokico shocks?

Dude good luck with those wheels, GSR wheels barely and I mean barely clear when you turn the wheel on the inside wall of the fender, and they rub like crazy in the back.

ROTA'S:

Wheel Style - P45R

Wheel Diameter (Inches) - 18"

Wheel Width (Inches) - 9.5"

PCD Bolt Pattern - 5X114.3

Offset - +20mm

Hub Bore - 73mm

Color - Hyper Black

Not sure how its going to work out but I'll make it happen hahaha. That should be half the fun.

Shocks:

Tokico D-Spec series (Development Stages) - I got em from a friend who works at a shop in South Jersey - hes a whiz when it comes to anything suspension. I'll try to get more info on em and some pics. I was skeptical about em but I figured what the hell, he knows what he's doing.

Dude good luck with those wheels, GSR wheels barely and I mean barely clear when you turn the wheel on the inside wall of the fender, and they rub like crazy in the back.
Hahaha I figured I was setting myself up for something when I got em but that's half of what I find fun - figuring things out and customizing/fabricating to make things work.

Hahaha I figured I was setting myself up for something when I got em but that's half of what I find fun - figuring things out and customizing/fabricating to make things work.
Sounds good, I just wanted to let you know what you were getting yourself into :P

Sounds good, I just wanted to let you know what you were getting yourself into :P
Haha Thanks for the heads-up. Always fun to have a good challenge. Me and my buddies will make it happen some how - I'll have photo's, write-ups, and how too's for it all (whatever it is that I need to do) HAHA.

That's the whole point right? Push the limits? See what happens?

Added these to the part stock pile today - I'll take more pics when they come in!!

4193609208_0564512cfe.jpg

4192848687_3b994ca152.jpg

Came across these.....never saw them before and couldn't say no.....

4192848549_7306d6914c.jpg

4192848605_8f2376b701.jpg

You can get the lancer scuff plates from mitsubishiparts.net (CLICK). Personally I don't think you should put evo or ralliart accessories on a regular Lancer, its false advertising. Its your car though so do what you want.

I really like your pictures!!

I'm not really putting much more than this as far as Ralliart memorabilia - Just some little stuff for the interior to add something. Wouldn't ever put anything on the exterior to "false advertise" haha - Although everyone seems to do the black out front/evo nose and wing etc.... Guess it all depends on how you look at it.... But as far as interior goes I might just throw in some Ralliart floormats and call it a day - Just something OEM looking that has a little more flare...

Thanks for the props on the pics.... Finally using my Nikon the way it should be

I'm not really putting much more than this as far as Ralliart memorabilia - Just some little stuff for the interior to add something. Wouldn't ever put anything on the exterior to "false advertise" haha - Although everyone seems to do the black out front/evo nose and wing etc.... Guess it all depends on how you look at it.... But as far as interior goes I might just throw in some Ralliart floormats and call it a day - Just something OEM looking that has a little more flare... Thanks for the props on the pics.... Finally using my Nikon the way it should be
After I posted that, I was like ... S*** I have an oem evo x hood lol ... :X insert foot in mouth. I guess personally I wouldn't put the words 'evo' or 'ralliart' on my car. Then again I wouldn't do the nose or wing ... but the hood on the other hand B)

I'm really liking that parts list and can't wait for it to all be on your whip!

Wow, all I know is, If i get a camera I want pics to look exactly like that! Thats amazing... What setup are you running?

Wow, all I know is, If i get a camera I want pics to look exactly like that! Thats amazing... What setup are you running?
Thanks!! It's between 2 bodies the D90 and D80 and a wide variety of lenses. I got a Fish-eye for xmas. Can't wait to check that out and all after. I'll most like have a buncha pics up sometime after.

Takes patients and thousands of shots to get the best things out of it. I usually shoot about 5 or 6 of the same shot b/c lots of things come into play w/ lighting etc. Its all about knowing the settings and all. Also - being in the right spot at the right time haha. Thanks for the props!!

You can get the lancer scuff plates from mitsubishiparts.net (CLICK). Personally I don't think you should put evo or ralliart accessories on a regular Lancer, its false advertising. Its your car though so do what you want.

I really like your pictures!!

I have the sills from the website - I didn't see the ones I got today on there. I never saw them before today so that's why I got em as well. I guess I'll be selling my other ones :D

speedametor and tach are sweet

great shots. jealous of your parts coming in. let us know about the shocks. even though i'm planning on getting coilovers, i'd like to see those shocks available for our lancers. lol

Well. My dad got me a Camera for Christams... He told me he got me everything I needed. So, IDK what he got, but Im excited!

New shift knob added 12/23/2009

4209285977_71a279c93f.jpg

4209285545_140a5cae36.jpg

4209285129_ccd8eae27d.jpg

Dry Carbon fiber trim wrap to follow hopefully next week.

putting ralliart or //// //// badge is reasonable but putting evolution is a different story.

everything looks good so far