ASHLEY

Ashley Ralliart

266 posts in this topic

well i will tell u this. i am a name brand girl. i buy coach bags and i buy uggz. i dont mess with foach or fuggs. when it comes to clothes yea i buy some plain stuff but then again i have a small ed hardy collection. i choose to spend my money on my car. i could have a wardrobe of high ends clothes and etc but thats not me. i love my cars and i try to only buy the best for it. now i never had rims b4. so im trying to do some research on whats what. Now i dont track or usually race my car. i want performance and looks also.that being said im not sure i can stomach forking out 2600 for rims alone not including tires. but i know i would be the only one around here with them and they would be sick (advan rs dar gunmetal). but rotas and varrosteon arent bad looking rims either with half the cost.

well i will tell u this. i am a name brand girl. i buy coach bags and i buy uggz. i dont mess with foach or fuggs. when it comes to clothes yea i buy some plain stuff but then again i have a small ed hardy collection. i choose to spend my money on my car. i could have a wardrobe of high ends clothes and etc but thats not me. i love my cars and i try to only buy the best for it. now i never had rims b4. so im trying to do some research on whats what. Now i dont track or usually race my car. i want performance and looks also.that being said im not sure i can stomach forking out 2600 for rims alone not including tires. but i know i would be the only one around here with them and they would be sick (advan rs dar gunmetal). but rotas and varrosteon arent bad looking rims either with half the cost.

Ashely, you will NOT be the only one with TE37s. Google it. There are literally MILLIONS of people with TE37s and other Volks products. Same with those Advans. The more popular the brand, the more people will have it. If it looks bad ass, it will be on A LOT of peoples cars. Thats just hte way of the beast.

Look at XXR. Up until recently, nobody had em. Now, a few lancer owners got them; Now everyone wants em!

Dont think that jsut because people call them "knockoffs" means that they arent of good quality. There are plenty of people getting recognition whering Varrstoen rims. They wouldnt be doing soo well if it werent for their quality.

yea the vaarstoen rims look goof n so do there pricing even for powderdoating its only an extra 300.

looks hella sick! nice

yea just a little competition lol. heres some pics of the car lowered

photo-12.jpg

photo-13.jpg

photo-14.jpg

photo-16.jpg

photo-15.jpg

photo-17.jpg

Now thats whats up. keep up the good work. Only one thing, take off the Ralliart text from the fender. Stay clean. ;]

yeh..

i 2nd that lol.. even tho i got a DECAL in the same spot lol .. but its not Ralliart.

yeh..

i 2nd that lol.. even tho i got a DECAL in the same spot lol .. but its not Ralliart.

Well take it off lol. Believe fresh and clean is the real look.

The car looks great Ashley. I think you should go with wheels that look good but not leave a dent in your wallet/purse. Like Dude i've seen ppl FUBAR RPF1's and other expensive rims and i'm sure it'll hurt less if you got a good set of wheels for have the price.

i was liking the rpf1 in black or silver. i want to run an aggressive setup, like 18x9.5 but i need to know what is all required to run that setup

i was liking the rpf1 in black or silver. i want to run an aggressive setup, like 18x9.5 but i need to know what is all required to run that setup

Fat tires lol. Do you want a stretch look, or a beefy one.

i like the beefy and stretched look. the only thing is the jersey roads are terrible so i gotta way my options

Oh wow, those are amazing! I think you should go for those because they are pretty unique looking. Do it!

Wheel specs 18x9.5 +27 good luck fitting those :P

Yea those are some insane specs. They are nice as hell but im not too sure about fitment on the RA. You might have to roll the **** out of your fenders.

THATS OK ALITTLE ROLLING AND FLARING CANT HURT

i can buy them in silver and have them powdercoated but im not sure if it will look like that

Thats gonna be really tight at 9.5 not sure its gonna fit. Remember the evo's can fit a lot more under them with their wider body. definitely would have to stretch the tires. just do your research on it before you commit.

Still not my favorite, they do look good, I just can't stand that little extra ring on the spokes.

those r sick i hope u can make em fit

yea i dont know what to do, maybe i should pick a different rim. these are the rims i like tell me what u think would be best fit

1.enkei rpf1 black or silver

2.works cr kai in black

3.works xt7 in bronze

4.WORK XD9 MATTE BLACK

5. VOLK CE28, ADVAN RZ

I mean since u a girl? (Hopefully according to ur name?) Why not go for something a little more cutie girly?

Buddy Club P1 Racing White.

dragmeet2-1.jpg

Or something cheap but quality?

MB Battle Bronze/Gunmetal.

meet12.jpg

Rota Grid/ Te37 Powder Coated Pink?

pink4.jpg

im kinda liking the mb battles

get the mb

I WONDER IF BUDDY CLUB IS EXPENSIVE

I mean since u a girl? (Hopefully according to ur name?) Why not go for something a little more cutie girly?

Buddy Club P1 Racing White.

dragmeet2-1.jpg

Or something cheap but quality?

MB Battle Bronze/Gunmetal.

meet12.jpg

Rota Grid/ Te37 Powder Coated Pink?

pink4.jpg

So Gaio, your saying your girly? lol those were the wheels you use to love for your lancer :P