1.  
    2.  
    3. easy fit for the RA hood on my '16 Lancer
    4. hood installed, lip installed, detail done!
    5.  
    6.  
    7.  

Other images in Finally got my RA hood and some lip

From the album

Finally got my RA hood and some lip

  • 2 images
  • 12 comments

Photo Information


10 Comments

if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for RA hood. where did you locate and purchase from?

0

Share this comment


Link to comment
12 hours ago, hngdzzl said:

if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for RA hood. where did you locate and purchase from?

paid cad$350 without the scoop and vents. Got it from a guy who was changing his hood to CF.

0

Share this comment


Link to comment

Hello,

Is there a difference between the RA & EvoX hoods? I love the lines, very clean. Does the middle vent dump onto the exhaust manifold?

Sincerely,

Sepelio

0

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, Sepelio said:

Hello,

Is there a difference between the RA & EvoX hoods? I love the lines, very clean. Does the middle vent dump onto the exhaust manifold?

Sincerely,

Sepelio

I think they are all similar. Any body with EvoX hood might correct me. Yes., the scoop is directed to the exhaust manifold where a turbo should be.

0

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, gstacruz777 said:

I think they are all similar. Any body with EvoX hood might correct me. Yes., the scoop is directed to the exhaust manifold where a turbo should be.

You think there would be enough room to redirect the air flow to path to the air box location? 

0

Share this comment


Link to comment

i don't think so. The scoop is much more deviated to the center rather than the airbox position. I might be wrong with that but if you wanted more airflow directed to your airbox, why not get a Ralliart Inlet duct. It's much bigger than stock Lancers.

Image result for ralliart inlet duct

0

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 hours ago, gstacruz777 said:

i don't think so. The scoop is much more deviated to the center rather than the airbox position. I might be wrong with that but if you wanted more airflow directed to your airbox, why not get a Ralliart Inlet duct. It's much bigger than stock Lancers.

Image result for ralliart inlet duct

Thanks for the suggestion. I have already talked to a dealship here in MN and they said $101.xx

Should be getting in the next week or two. Just moved so I'm dealing with those matters at the moment.

Does your '16 have a after market air filter? I'm thinking Works might be my best option. Had a K&N in my '14 and didn't do well with the dust in North Dakota.

Sincerely,

Sepelio

0

Share this comment


Link to comment
41 minutes ago, Sepelio said:

Thanks for the suggestion. I have already talked to a dealship here in MN and they said $101.xx

Should be getting in the next week or two. Just moved so I'm dealing with those matters at the moment.

Does your '16 have a after market air filter? I'm thinking Works might be my best option. Had a K&N in my '14 and didn't do well with the dust in North Dakota.

Sincerely,

Sepelio

Yes I do. I have the k&n drop in and still on a search of this ralliart inlet duct to pair with. I have noticed some minor but remarkable changes when I switched to the k&n filter.

0

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now