Welcome to Project Lancer
Welcome to Project Lancer, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Project Lancer by signing in or creating an account.
Forgot your password? Not to worry just click on the link below.
Having Technical issues? Please contact the staff here at Project Lancer and let us know whats wrong.
All rules below must be followed and Project Lancer has the full right to Lock, Delete, or take disciplinary action on any offender of the below rules. These rules can be expanded as well as rules added at anytime.
No Advertising. Advertising of any kind or spamming is strictly prohibited. If you want to advertise on Project Lancer you must contact an Admin before hand.
No abuse of the reputation system AKA giving out negative feedback repeatedly to the same person ect.
No Pornographic Materials. No sexually offensive or sexually explicit material. This includes suggestive images, graphics, and comments.
No Personal Attacks. Do not call other members names, even in jest. You may attack or dispute opinions and facts, but do so with facts and not by taking it to a personal level.
No Avatar Abuse. These are a luxury and abuse of them will result in them being lost and your account being restricted. No pornographic or explicit material.
No Trolling. You will not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this forum. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.
No Harassment. Try to keep discussions on a positive note.
No Duplicate Posting. There is no need to post your message or question to more than one forum.
No Multiple Identities. Registering multiple usernames and posting under all of them as different people will not be tolerated. Anyone caught doing this will have all related usernames disabled and their posting privileges removed.
No Profile Abuse - Using your profile to post offensive or unsuitable material, or using it to harass or offend another user is unacceptable. Please be sensible when it comes to your signature aswell, having a signature that is twice as long as your posts is generally frowned upon.
No Plagiarism. Cite all sources fully in the post and with link when available.
No offensive language or user names (phonetic spellings included). Do Not avoid the swear filter just write the word as you would thats why the filter is there.
Old Thread Revivals:Threads that have a "Last Post" of older than 3 (three) months shall not be bumped. Unless new pertinent information, similar questions in relation (when no other thread exists), or update by the Original Poster, the thread must be left inactive. Bumping these threads will amount to the post being deleted, and your thread count subtracted.
The above rule is to prevent Post Throttling, to raise your post count to access certain features. It is up to the discretion of the ProjectLancer Staff to decide whether such actions are being committed. Attempting to do this may result in either your post count completely reset or suspension from the feature in which you are trying to achieve. If the situation continues, further action may be taken.
Punishments will depend on the severity of the offense and so therefore will the action. If you violate any of the rules be sure you will be either warned, Temp Banned, or in worst case Permenatly Banned.
Supporting memberships are null and void and once purchased cannot be refunded regardless if you have had administrative action against you causing the loss of your account.
Black Market Rules
1) In title tell us what your selling and location if that isn't clear in the title you will be told to fix it then if its still an issue the thread will be deleted and further action may be taken.
Example Of Title: FS Tein S-Tech Springs NY
Bad Example: Springs
2) You must have a picture of your item that you are selling with your username written on a piece of paper in the picture to certify that you have the item, this includes feeler threads. If you dont have a picture the thread will be locked instantly until you talk to a moderator and send them a picture. If this happens often by the same member actions may be taken.
3) Give a good description of what is being sold include the bad and the good. Pictures help here so be sure to post as many as you can and tell of any imperfections and such. If their is no description your thread will be locked.
4) You must put a Price for the item(s) that you are selling failure to do so your thread will be locked. Say whether its negotiable or firm.
5) No External Links to auction or any other sites any violation of this will close the thread.
6) keep your thread clean and and updated be sure to write sold when a item is sold and notify a moderator so we can delete the thread when all items are sold.
7) You may only "bump" a thread once in a 24 hour period if this is violated you will be warned and if continued other actions will take place.
8) Show some form of feedback for prior purchases whether it be a link to ebay feedback or something of the like.
9) Dont make multiple threads for multiple items make one thread for them all.
1) If you are starting a WTB thread please clearly explain what you are looking for and if possible a picture of the item you want. Let us know whether you prefer new or used or a specific color.
2) Let us know how much you want to spend so potential sellers can decided whether to respond or not.
3) Be careful not everyone is honest always take your time and don't get pressured into anything. Get feedback from other purchases if possible
4) Be quiet So you are reading a for sale post and see something for sale that is priced high, or has wrong information. Do not make a public scene of this, some sellers dont know exactly what their items are or what they are worth. Do everyone a favor, and send a PM and tell them
"Hey, just wanted to let you know that the turbo you are selling is a T3, not a T3/T4, and your price is a bit high. Shoot for around 500, thats their average selling price. Good luck with your sale."
You wouldn't like it if someone did it to you, so don't do it to them.
5) commit If you are buying an item don't tell a seller you are going to buy it then send him the money 2 weeks later. You have to commit for the purchase unless you work things out with the seller.
1) Try to keep Off-Topic talk to a minimum this is a place of business and we have small talk for that.
2) Project Lancer is in no way responsible for what goes on in the Market Place and is not legally responsible for any wrong doings.
3) If you are having a conflict with a seller or buyer and need a mediator Please talk to one of the moderators but remember its up to them whether they want to get involved or not.
4) Rude or unnecessary posts will be deleted instantly as well as further action taken on the offender.
5) We reserve the right to Lock, Delete, or any other function any thread for any reason. My moderators have full control and if they don't see something as they should they have the right to do what they think they should. Dont argue with them and if you really think it is unjust talk to an admin.
6)Regular FS items will be locked after 30 days of no activity; however the thread will remain posted for viewing and pricing references. After-lock editing can be done by contacting a moderator.
7)Non-Lancer related FS items can be posted, however will be completely deleted after 30 days of no activity.
8)Use discretion when posting external links to the board. Please be sure that the content is relevant to other users, and will be appreciated by the group. Moderators reserve the right to delete these at anytime; however these links will be completely deleted after 15 days of no activity.
9)WTT and WTB requests will be locked after 60 days of no activity.