Automoglow

Welcome to Project Lancer

Welcome to Project Lancer, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Project Lancer by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Join Now

Forgot your password? Not to worry just click on the link below.

Lost Password

Having Technical issues? Please contact the staff here at Project Lancer and let us know whats wrong.

admin@projectlancer.net

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Exterior Mods

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JDM LIFE

JDM LIFE

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Car:09 Lancer DE
  • ROTM :August 2012

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:58 PM

In need of some sick new ideas to add to my lancer, to really set it appart from all the other ones out there. Open to all new ideas

#2 Boost King

Boost King

ROTM september 2010 and august 2011

• Members
  • 2,471 posts
  • Car:SOLD evo gsr...got 2011 Nitro heat
  • ROTM :September 2010

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:21 PM

Lol...one word ...CUSTOM....make things or have them made....example...on my evo I shaved the reflectors off the rear bumper, had a custom quad exhaust built and I customized my headlights by opening them up and painting them white and black inside and I added custom red angel eyes and led driving lights....so now no one has the same car as me!!!
IF YOU DONT DO IT BIG, THEN YOU AINT DOING NOTHING!

#3 JDM LIFE

JDM LIFE

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:46 PM

Lol...one word ...CUSTOM....make things or have them made....example...on my evo I shaved the reflectors off the rear bumper, had a custom quad exhaust built and I customized my headlights by opening them up and painting them white and black inside and I added custom red angel eyes and led driving lights....so now no one has the same car as me!!!

That sounds so sick....Do you have any pictures up of it?

#4 Marth

Marth

• Members
  • 936 posts
  • Car:09 Mitsubishi Lancer DE GG

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:23 PM

lovinmylancer is right! if you want to stand out you have to come up with your own unique ideas, some of mine are retrofit with blue angel eye, black headlight housing, leather black cvt shifter, custom position installed gts wing, paint engine bay, the list goes on!
Posted Image

Marth's Lancer 08 DE

MODS:

~6000K HID ~ Retrofit Headlights with angel eyes ~ Custom Turn Signals ~ Ultra White LED reverse lights ~ HL2 lip ~ GTS Sideskirts ~ Black painted Hub caps ~ Custom set GTS spoiler ~ Black Tail lights ~ Smoked Third brake light and side markers ~ 35% Window Tint ~ OEM Visors ~ Custom Interior lighting

#5 JDM LIFE

JDM LIFE

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:46 PM

lovinmylancer is right! if you want to stand out you have to come up with your own unique ideas, some of mine are retrofit with blue angel eye, black headlight housing, leather black cvt shifter, custom position installed gts wing, paint engine bay, the list goes on!

Thanks for the tips, I guess I just need to get creative. Marth I was checking out the pictures of your lancer and it looks amazing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users