Road Race Motorsports

Welcome to Project Lancer

Welcome to Project Lancer, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Project Lancer by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Join Now

Forgot your password? Not to worry just click on the link below.

Lost Password

Having Technical issues? Please contact the staff here at Project Lancer and let us know whats wrong.

admin@projectlancer.net

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Server Upgrade

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KDMShark

KDMShark

I Run This Place

• Owner
  • 8,481 posts
  • Car:2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:47 AM

So as a lot of you have noticed Project Lancer has been pretty sluggish and thats because our server could not handle the strain we were putting on it. So late last night I decided to upgrade our server to a new and much faster server to be able to handle our traffic here. As always I need you all to let me know if there are any issues with the site after switching to the new server and enjoy the faster speeds!

Boost Addict

#2 quickflips

quickflips

Call Me Daddy.

• Banned
  • 2,388 posts
  • Car:09 Tarmac Black Lancer GTS
  • ROTM :June 2011

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:27 AM

Def notable increase in speed, with the shoutbox, posting, and just opening links on the site! Great upgrade

[IMG]http://i146.photobuc...stoln05/QF2.jpg[/IMG]

My Progress Thread

Ride Video

Victoria Secret girls may be hot, but subway girls are wife material. They stand behind the counter, put whatever you want on your sandwich, and then clean up the kitchen

#3 Mk6vdubber

Mk6vdubber

South Florida Photographer

• Members
  • 2,503 posts
  • Car:Bagged 2012 VW Jetta 2.5L SEL Premium / 2011 Evo GSR @400whp and 31lbs boost

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:26 AM

i like it josh, super quick... and i did find a bug.. idk if anyone else is having the same problem i am, but when i try to post pictures, the box to enter the link in doesnt appear for me

My Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/mk6vdubber

2012 Tempest Blue VW Jetta SEL Premium #241 Out of 501

Interior:

Birch Wood Trunk Floor | Black and Beige Two Toned Seats and Trim | Fender Premium 11 Speaker Sound System | iPad Mini Dash Install | Redid Headliner (Coming Soon) | LED Light Conversion VW Multi-Function Dash Display | Autopilot V2 Air Management Controller

Exterior:

VW Votex Front Lip Color Matched | VW Votex Side Skirts Color MatchedAudi S4 Bi-Xenon Headlights w/ Blue Demon Eyes | HID Projector Fog Lights and Bi-Xenon Headlights 6000K | VW Hybrid Grille Custom Painted | VW GLI Rear Bumper | VW GLI Rear Diffuser Custom Dual Output | Rolled Fenders | Shaved Trunk | Trunk Lip Color Matched | LED Audi Style Tail Lights | LED Tag Lights | Rotiform BLQ Rims 19x8.5 ET 40 Rims on 215/35/19 Falken Tires | Soon to be Wrapped

Suspension:

Air Lift Performance AutoPilot V2 Digital Air Suspension w/ Slam Series Bags & Shocks | Frame Notch | 5 Gallon Skinny Tank w/ Single Viair Compressor and 1/2" Line Tucked

Engine:

Short Ram Intake | Test Pipe | Custom 3" Magnaflow Exhaust w/ Dual Output Exhaust and Quad Exhaust Tips | Spulen Pulley Kit | United MotorSports Stage 1 Tune | Turbo Build (In Progress)

Sponsors:

RodSpeed, RodWraps, EuroSpec Motorsports, Airlift Performance, EuroCar Accents

#4 SATX DREW

SATX DREW

Pokemon Master

• Lifetime Member
  • 1,399 posts
  • Car:2010 WW Lancer DE

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

ya its a lot faster

SATX DREW

2010 WW DE "Brittani"

Wheels/Tires/Suspension

18x8 +35 Satin Tenzo Tenspecs | Falken Ziex ZE-512 225/35/18 | Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs | Function & Form White Extended Lug Nuts | Moog Front Sway Bar Link Kit

Exterior

OEM GTS Fangs | Scorpion Motorsports Center Lip | Extreme Dimensions GTS Spoiler | Blacked Out Spoiler Inserts | OEM Evo X Side Plate Mount | Blacked Out Nose | De Badged Trunk | Blacked Out Rear Emblem | OEM WW Mirror Covers

Interior

Mishimoto CF Shift Knob | Ractive CF Shift Boot | Whistler XTR-145 Radar Detector | DIY AUX Port

Engine

Greddy RS w/ 2.5" Pipping

sig_zpse8ea7473.jpg

#5 Iceman

Iceman

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • Car:2007 Ford Mustang "GT"

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:34 AM

I am having problems with the layout on the iPhone to where everything goes off screen so you can't see it .

"Real cars don't power the front wheels, they lift them."
"keeping your foot off the pedal of a muscle car is like taking a hooker to dinner...thats not what youre spending the money for."
"if everything seems under control youre not going fast enough"-Mario Andretti.

#6 green_machine

green_machine

Super Moderator

• Supporting Member
  • 331 posts
  • Car:Lancer ES

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:36 PM

i like it josh, super quick... and i did find a bug.. idk if anyone else is having the same problem i am, but when i try to post pictures, the box to enter the link in doesnt appear for me

what browser are you using? cause that could be the issue?

Project Stealth
PL Email (If you have a problem about PL email me)
<3 Green Machine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users