Works Motorsports

Welcome to Project Lancer

Welcome to Project Lancer, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Project Lancer by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Join Now

Forgot your password? Not to worry just click on the link below.

Lost Password

Having Technical issues? Please contact the staff here at Project Lancer and let us know whats wrong.

admin@projectlancer.net

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

09Apexoem+ Painted Wheel Pics And Video!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
665 replies to this topic

#1 09ApexOEMplus

09ApexOEMplus

Elite

• Members
  • 2,249 posts
  • Car:09 Apex OEM+
  • ROTM :Oct 2010, Jan 2012

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:46 PM

Well here it is -

4096687697_b175ff6129.jpg

4097446896_98bb9c2325.jpg

4096689011_6e0525c615.jpg

4096689045_59cac41db9.jpg

4096689067_e460bc8ce4.jpg

4096689165_fc61ac6f60.jpg

4097447578_5c6c7c3b70.jpg

4126862268_f6dc158c17.jpg

4126094525_c00447708c.jpg

4126095203_c418affd23.jpg

4126096759_0522ab321d.jpg

4126098067_d09cbaaa4a.jpg

4126098717_14f8f02106.jpg

4126868486_70a7c843c3.jpg

4126101421_ac6d6984da.jpg

4126102219_a955aee76a.jpg

4126103477_45e63581ff.jpg

4126873776_46cec2e894.jpg

4130113400_e219826df3.jpg

All I've got done so far for mod's are Black out front grill and red vinyl overlays. I have a ton in the works but I think I'm going to wait until spring to get them put on.

Untitled-1.jpg

"No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfills a man's ego like an automobile." - Sir William

My Ride Profile Page

Want a photo-shoot with your ride? Visit

http://www.markallen-photography.com

and send me a message!

#2 zstonerrr

zstonerrr

• Members
  • 836 posts
  • Car:'08 Lancer GTS

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:52 PM

your tac and mph gauges look better than mine. :(

Nice car though. What are your plans for it?

Posted Image

#3 Dr3w

Dr3w

Elite

• Members
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:55 PM

Damnnnnn, what camera do you use?

#4 09ApexOEMplus

09ApexOEMplus

Elite

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:24 PM

zstonerrr - I didn't know they had different gauges out? Thanks though. I have some rims, lowering springs, vlip, evo x nose, greddy SE, and an Evo X wing so far. I'm just stock piling haha

Dr3w - Thanks man. Used a Nikon D80 with an assortment of lenses : Also used photoshop and lightroom 2 to clean up things etc. I shoot in .RAW format so you have to import em etc.

Untitled-1.jpg

"No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfills a man's ego like an automobile." - Sir William

My Ride Profile Page

and send me a message!

#5 masofpupts

masofpupts

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:00 AM

wow what a nice car and photoshoot, a really clean ride, cant wait to see all your stock piled mods on ur ride!

#6 09ApexOEMplus

09ApexOEMplus

Elite

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:18 PM

wow what a nice car and photoshoot, a really clean ride, cant wait to see all yuor stock piled mods on ur ride!
Thanks! I can't wait to get em on either! Kind of a tease having them but I'd rather get them all and then put em all on at once over a weekend or week or something. Sucks looking at them in the boxes and having to wait though for sure haha

Untitled-1.jpg

My Ride Profile Page

and send me a message!

#7 09ApexOEMplus

09ApexOEMplus

Elite

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:37 PM

Modifications Update:

- Tein S-tech springs
- CF Evo X Nose
- CF RRM Front Lip
- CF Evo X Wing
- Red Color lightweight Lug-nuts w/ wheel locks
- OEM Ralliart floormats and door sills
- Silver Roofrack system with fairing and thule Fork mount holders
- Evo X side mount plate holder

Untitled-1.jpg

My Ride Profile Page

and send me a message!

#8 jRox

jRox

DRL Destroyer!

• Retired Admin
  • 6,883 posts
  • Car:09 Lancer RA
  • ROTM :Oct 2011

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:55 PM

Wow, that's a lot of stuff. What's the offset of your Rota's? Could you provide more info on the Tokico shocks?

#9 Carter

Carter

Oh Yeah!

• Members
  • 3,496 posts
  • Car:08 Lancer ES

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:07 PM

Dude good luck with those wheels, GSR wheels barely and I mean barely clear when you turn the wheel on the inside wall of the fender, and they rub like crazy in the back.

#10 09ApexOEMplus

09ApexOEMplus

Elite

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:20 PM

ROTA'S:

Wheel Style - P45R
Wheel Diameter (Inches) - 18"
Wheel Width (Inches) - 9.5"
PCD Bolt Pattern - 5X114.3
Offset - +20mm
Hub Bore - 73mm
Color - Hyper Black

Not sure how its going to work out but I'll make it happen hahaha. That should be half the fun.

Shocks:

Tokico D-Spec series (Development Stages) - I got em from a friend who works at a shop in South Jersey - hes a whiz when it comes to anything suspension. I'll try to get more info on em and some pics. I was skeptical about em but I figured what the hell, he knows what he's doing.

Untitled-1.jpg

My Ride Profile Page

and send me a message!

#11 09ApexOEMplus

09ApexOEMplus

Elite

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:21 PM

Dude good luck with those wheels, GSR wheels barely and I mean barely clear when you turn the wheel on the inside wall of the fender, and they rub like crazy in the back.
Hahaha I figured I was setting myself up for something when I got em but that's half of what I find fun - figuring things out and customizing/fabricating to make things work.

Untitled-1.jpg

My Ride Profile Page

and send me a message!

#12 Carter

Carter

Oh Yeah!

• Members
  • 3,496 posts
  • Car:08 Lancer ES

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:23 PM

Hahaha I figured I was setting myself up for something when I got em but that's half of what I find fun - figuring things out and customizing/fabricating to make things work.
Sounds good, I just wanted to let you know what you were getting yourself into :P

#13 09ApexOEMplus

09ApexOEMplus

Elite

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:26 PM

Sounds good, I just wanted to let you know what you were getting yourself into :P
Haha Thanks for the heads-up. Always fun to have a good challenge. Me and my buddies will make it happen some how - I'll have photo's, write-ups, and how too's for it all (whatever it is that I need to do) HAHA.

That's the whole point right? Push the limits? See what happens?

Untitled-1.jpg

My Ride Profile Page

and send me a message!

#14 09ApexOEMplus

09ApexOEMplus

Elite

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:43 PM

Added these to the part stock pile today - I'll take more pics when they come in!!

Came across these.....never saw them before and couldn't say no.....

Untitled-1.jpg

My Ride Profile Page

and send me a message!

#15 thecoldwindblows

thecoldwindblows

Elite

• Members
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:52 PM

You can get the lancer scuff plates from mitsubishiparts.net (CLICK). Personally I don't think you should put evo or ralliart accessories on a regular Lancer, its false advertising. Its your car though so do what you want.

I really like your pictures!!

#16 09ApexOEMplus

09ApexOEMplus

Elite

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:05 PM

I'm not really putting much more than this as far as Ralliart memorabilia - Just some little stuff for the interior to add something. Wouldn't ever put anything on the exterior to "false advertise" haha - Although everyone seems to do the black out front/evo nose and wing etc.... Guess it all depends on how you look at it.... But as far as interior goes I might just throw in some Ralliart floormats and call it a day - Just something OEM looking that has a little more flare...

Thanks for the props on the pics.... Finally using my Nikon the way it should be

Untitled-1.jpg

My Ride Profile Page

and send me a message!

#17 thecoldwindblows

thecoldwindblows

Elite

• Members
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:18 PM

I'm not really putting much more than this as far as Ralliart memorabilia - Just some little stuff for the interior to add something. Wouldn't ever put anything on the exterior to "false advertise" haha - Although everyone seems to do the black out front/evo nose and wing etc.... Guess it all depends on how you look at it.... But as far as interior goes I might just throw in some Ralliart floormats and call it a day - Just something OEM looking that has a little more flare... Thanks for the props on the pics.... Finally using my Nikon the way it should be
After I posted that, I was like ... S*** I have an oem evo x hood lol ... :X insert foot in mouth. I guess personally I wouldn't put the words 'evo' or 'ralliart' on my car. Then again I wouldn't do the nose or wing ... but the hood on the other hand B)

I'm really liking that parts list and can't wait for it to all be on your whip!

#18 II REDLINE II

II REDLINE II

Elite

• Members
  • 1,930 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:19 PM

Wow, all I know is, If i get a camera I want pics to look exactly like that! Thats amazing... What setup are you running?

#19 09ApexOEMplus

09ApexOEMplus

Elite

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:06 PM

Wow, all I know is, If i get a camera I want pics to look exactly like that! Thats amazing... What setup are you running?
Thanks!! It's between 2 bodies the D90 and D80 and a wide variety of lenses. I got a Fish-eye for xmas. Can't wait to check that out and all after. I'll most like have a buncha pics up sometime after.

Takes patients and thousands of shots to get the best things out of it. I usually shoot about 5 or 6 of the same shot b/c lots of things come into play w/ lighting etc. Its all about knowing the settings and all. Also - being in the right spot at the right time haha. Thanks for the props!!

Untitled-1.jpg

My Ride Profile Page

and send me a message!

#20 09ApexOEMplus

09ApexOEMplus

Elite

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:09 PM

You can get the lancer scuff plates from mitsubishiparts.net (CLICK). Personally I don't think you should put evo or ralliart accessories on a regular Lancer, its false advertising. Its your car though so do what you want.

I really like your pictures!!
I have the sills from the website - I didn't see the ones I got today on there. I never saw them before today so that's why I got em as well. I guess I'll be selling my other ones :D

Untitled-1.jpg

My Ride Profile Page

and send me a message!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users